Outlook Desktop vs. Outlook On The Web | Houston Center SBDC
This event is now closed.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Houston Center SBDC, 1455 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027
Registration is no longer available.
Please note this workshop will not be held.
When you purchase a subscription to Microsoft 365® you receive both a desktop version and a web-based version of Outlook. Before you decide which to use in your business join us for this hands on workshop as our expert trainer demonstrates the similarities and differences in each . Time will be allowed for questions.
Holly Uverity, Microsoft Office Specialist in Outlook, Office Organizers
Microsoft 365®: Outlook Desktop vs. Outlook on the Web is an independent seminar and is neither affiliated with, authorized, sponsored, nor approved by, Microsoft Corporation.
- The SBDC reserves the right to cancel a class if sufficient enrollment is not met.
- Pre registration is highly recommended. If an event is canceled or postponed and you have not pre registered we will not be able to contact you.
- If you choose to register at the door you will need your mobile device so you can use it to complete your registration otherwise you will not be allowed to attend.
- No one will be admitted to computer workshops later than 10 minutes past the start time.
- This training is conducted on PC computers - MAC computers are not used.
- Please do not bring your laptops as we cannot offer assistance using them and the exercises used during the workshop cannot be loaded to personal laptops. Each participant will have a PC computer to work on during the workshop.
- Satisfactory meeting room temperatures are difficult to maintain. Always bring a sweater or jacket to ensure comfort.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop.
- Only service animals allowed - If you need to bring a service animal with you to a workshop please contact us ahead of time.Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Houston Center SBDC at (713) 752-8488 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this class.