University of Houston Small Business Development Center
Return To Calendar
Registration is no longer available.
International e-commerce is here to stay and businesses that are fully engaged with this powerful sales medium are reaping the rewards. In order to get in the game and stay competitive you have to make sure your website is ready for international business. You’ll also find out how to determine if international e-commerce is for you and resources available to businesses entering the e-commerce arena.
• How to determine if international e-commerce is right for you
• Simple enhancements for website globalization
• Creating your site for internationalization, regionalization, and localization
• Translating your website
• International promotion
• Tips and recommendations for successful international e-commerce
• Helpful e-commerce platforms and tools
Peter Tataris, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service | U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is imperative to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your approved senders' list to be able to receive event confirmations and links to SBDC events.