Houston Center SBDC to Host Workshop on Best Hiring Practices, Oct. 30
The Houston Center SBDC will host the info-packed workshop, “Best Hiring Practices,” Oct. 30 at 9:30 a.m. The hiring process is the beginning of your relationship with your employee.
Having an understanding of the legal aspects will help you in developing a modern and consistent approach. Knowing how to draft the job posting and giving each candidate the same consideration is a large part of how to keep your company’s employment practices current and legal.
Join us as we walk you through the process of modern hiring.
• Drafting Job Descriptions/Job Posting
• At-Will Employee v. Employee under a Legal Contract
• Interview Pitfalls and Tips
• Avoiding Discriminatory Practices
• Background Checks • Drug Testing Policies
• Annual Review and Bonus Structure
To attend, register at the Houston Center SBDC.