Registration is no longer available.
This webinar will be held in two parts:
Nov. 08 | 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. CST
Nov. 11 | 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. CST
TikTok for Business | Part 1
TikTok is a short-form, video-sharing app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos, on any topic. It’s entirely different from other social networks with unique trends features and behaviors. More and more businesses are using it as another strategy in their overall marketing plan. Join us for this two part session and find out if its right for you.
• How to create a TikTok business account
• Navigating the Tiktok app
• TikTok Analytics
• Keys to maximizing a presence on TikTok
• Incorporating TikTok into your existing marketing plan
• Common mistakes to avoid
TikTok for Business | Part 2
During this session of TikTok for Business we will take a deep dive into the actual workings of TikTok.
Find out how to -
• Design a TikTok strategy for your business
• Create ideas for marketing on TikTok
• Live demo of how to build your own video on TikTok
Target Audience – Existing businesses who have a marketing strategy in place and are looking for ways to extend their reach.
Stephanie Scheller, Impact Authority, GrowDisrupt