University of Houston Small Business Development Center
International e-commerce is here to stay and businesses that are fully engaged with this powerful sales medium are reaping the rewards. In order to get in the game and stay competitive you have to make sure your website is ready for international business. You’ll also find out how to determine if international e-commerce is for you and resources available to businesses entering the e-commerce arena.
• How to determine if international e-commerce is right for you
• Simple enhancements for website globalization
• Creating your site for internationalization, regionalization, and localization
• Translating your website
• International promotion
• Tips and recommendations for successful international e-commerce
• Helpful e-commerce platforms and tools
Peter Tataris, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service | U.S. Department of Commerce.
Find Your SBDCFind An ExpertBusiness AdvisingBusiness SpecialistsGovernment ProcurementPTACInternational TradeTechnology CommercializationTrainingIn-Person EventsWebinarsBecome a TrainerBrowse ResourcesStart Your BusinessGrow Your BusinessMarketingInternational TradeCOVID-19 ResourcesDisaster PreparednessSBDC BlogSBDC NewsRent SpaceBlogAbout UsAbout the SBDCMission and VisionFAQsStarting Your BusinessGrowing Your BusinessFinancing Your BusinessMarketing Your BusinessRegion OfficeLocationsSuccess StoriesImpact Report