It’s time to think about re-opening your restaurant, but in a responsible way. Watch as restaurant expert Chris Tripoli discusses the process you will need to move on to the post-coronavirus “new normal.”
- Financial preparation - building your business model with less revenue expectation
- Facility preparation - understanding effects of disinfectant as an ongoing sanitation program.
- Staff preparation - creating the new schedule with less staff and more cross training.
- Purveyor preparation - working with vendors on supply chain availability, pricing and ordering of items required for the new more limited menu offerings.
- Operations - implementation of new safety/sanitation standards for staff and guests
- Marketing - knowing your customer and ways to attract guests in the post corona virus era
Chris Tripoli, FCSI, Hospitality Specialist