Companies in the food industry (farmers, producers, distributors, retailers, restaurants, etc.) must implement government and industry required standards in order to sell in the market. Learn about effective and low cost solutions to implementing these requirements while maintaining a profitable growth.
If you are registering after 2:00 pm Tuesday, September 10, you will receive a turkey sandwich.
- Rapid internal audit scheme with minimal operational interruptions
- Compliance with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HAACP) maintenance and gateway to SQF
- Develop, implement and maintain Safe Quality Food (SQF) quality system effectively
- ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 framework
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals (PCQI)
This session is brought to you by the UH Small Business Development Center and Wallis Bank.
Satisfactory meeting room temperatures are difficult to maintain. Always bring a sweater or jacket to ensure comfort.
No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop.
Only service animals allowed - If you need to bring a service animal with you to a workshop please contact us ahead of time.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the University of Houston SBDC at 713-752-8488 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this class.
If you choose to pay at the door please add $20 to the registration fee.