Discover the power of WordPress.org by using the right plugins to market and make money for your business. You will walk away knowing how to search, select, install, and activate WordPress plugins as well as the best plug-ins that will allow you to:
Please note this is not a hands-on class. The purpose of this session is to show you how to search and install plugins on WordPress.org, and to cover the basic functionalities of the best and most popular business related plugins available to WordPress.org users.
Working knowledge of WordPress.org.
Beth Guide, Owner, ACTWD/SEO411.com
Satisfactory meeting room temperatures are difficult to maintain. Always bring a sweater or jacket to ensure comfort.
No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop.
Only service animals allowed - If you need to bring a service animal with you to a workshop please contact us ahead of time.
If you choose to pay at the door please add $20 to the registration fee.
The following should help you decide if Wordpress.com or Wordpress.org is for you.Choose WordPress.com if you want to:
- have hosting, security, and backups handled by Wordpress.com (custom domains are available)
- personalize one of Wordpress.com’s hundreds of themes for your website design
- easily integrate your site with social media
Choose Wordpress.org if you want to:
- host your own site and perform your own backups and maintenance
- install custom themes for your website design
- install plugins to enable social media shareability on your site