Social Media Primer for Small Business
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: UH Bauer College SBDC, 2302 Fannin, Suite 200,
Houston, Texas 77002
Shopping online and through mobile devices is the new norm, and the experience continues to become more social with platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter. In this session, you will discover how to select, connect, create and engage with your customers using the social media tools they use. This beginner’s class is geared to product and service businesses.
Attend and walk away knowing how to:
- Attract customers and increase business for very little money
- Select the best social media networks based on your product or service
- Build and manage a connected social media marketing program across multiple networks
- Create visual content that attracts online customers
- Make your social media posts easy to find with keywords and hashtags
- Engage with your followers
- Develop a simple social media plan you can implement immediately
Beth S. Miller, Marketing and Communications Consultant, Communications that Blossom
Satisfactory meeting room temperatures are difficult to maintain. Always bring a sweater or jacket to ensure comfort.
No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the workshop.
Only service animals allowed - If you need to bring a service animal with you to a workshop please contact us ahead of time.
Pay on-line and Save $20!
Pay at the door Price: $59.00
On-Line You Save: $20.00
Pay On-Line Price: $39.00